Automation Field Support Technician
Expires: Aug 2, 2012
AUTOMATION FIELD SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
FORT ST JOHN
Autopro Automation Consultants is a leader in industrial electrical and automation engineering, design, and implementation for our industrial clients in the Oil & Gas, Pulp and Paper, Petrochemical, Utilities, and water/waste water industries
Autopro offers a full scope of project life cycle services within industrial automation from feasibility through detailed engineering and commissioning to ongoing site technical support. Post commissioning services include process debottlenecking, process optimization, system modification and migration, green field design, and on-going system support and training
The Company offers their Employees and Contractors an attractive compensation package including an employee share ownership program, general profit sharing, and a dynamic work environment supporting innovation and personal growth. Our employee owned company has offices in Grande Prairie, Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, and Vancouver. Visit our website at www.autopro.ca
The Automation Field Support Technician’s activities will include troubleshooting, upgrading, migration, and/or installation of new and existing HMI, PLC, RTU, SCADA and DCS systems on a variety of platforms for our industrial client base which spans a number of industries including Oil and Gas (upstream and midstream), Pulp and Paper, Utilities and Mining.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in industrial automation environments including Oil and Gas (upstream and midstream), Pulp and Paper, Utilities or Mining
• Preference will be given to those that possess a Technology diploma and are eligible for registration by ASTTBC, consideration will be given to related trade certification
• Proven competencies direct technical experience in the design, assembly, integration, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of PLC, RTU, SCADA and/or DCS based control systems
• Outstanding organizational and time management skill.
• Strong interpersonal skills, building positive and strong relationships with staff and clients
• Candidates must be able to accept site based assignments, be willing to submit to drug testing and alcohol testing, and have a valid driver’s license
• Canadian citizen or Canadian resident
Apply to Autopro Automation Consultants via email at 602-80-MH815@apply.maxhire.net